Clear business is an energy, water, telecom and insurance provider for businesses across the UK. This independent supplier hopes to present a better alternative to businesses by offering all utilities in one place, transparent prices and clear contracts.
This page provides an overview of Clear Business Energy prices and a review of their services from past and current customers.
Clear Business Energy Tariffs
Below are the features of Clear Business Electricity and Clear Business gas tariffs for businesses:
- Promise to bear the renewal quote of your current supplier
- Green electricity from 100% renewable sources
- Fix prices for up to 3 years
- Fix costs now before your contract even begins
- No auto-rollover
Electricity Deemed Rates
Profile class 01-04 on various meter types:
- Unrestricted meter: 23.40p/kWh and a standing charge of 75p per day.
- Day/ Night: day rate of 24.30p/kWh, night rate of 17.80p/kWh and a standing charge of 75p per day.
- Day/ Evening/ Weekend: weekday rate of 24.10p/kWh, evening and weekend rate of 21.60p/kWh and a standing charge of 75p per day.
- Day/ Night/ Evening/ Weekend: weekday rate of 24.70p/kWh, night rate of 19.60p/kWh and evening and weekend rate of 22.40p/kWh and a standing charge of 75p per day.
- Offpeak: 22p/kWh and a standing charge of 75p per day.
Profile class 05-08
- Unrestricted: 23p/kWh and a standing charge of 200p per day.
- Day/ Night: day rate of 23.40p/kWh, night rate of 18.80p/kWh and a standing charge of 200p per day.
Gas Deemed Rates
- Annual usage between 0 – 73,200kWh: 6p/kWh and a standing charge of 50p per day.
- Annual usage between 73,201 – 293,000kWh: 6p/kWh and a standing charge of 81p per day.
- Annual usage between 293,001 – 732,600kWh: 6p/kWh and a standing charge od 104p per day.
Clear Business Company Profile
This energy supplier currently has over 140,000 business customers and specialises in providing services to small businesses. They want to make the essentials easier for businesses by offering a range of utilities in one place with one provider so businesses don’t have to have the stress of multiple bills.
Their renewal promise means they will not only beat your current suppliers’ renewal quote but they will also fix your prices for 3 years. This price fix is also available even if you are still in an existing contract, meaning the prices can be fixed ready for when you are able to switch.
With a service tailored to the needs of business customers, they have a UK customer service team on hand to deal with any enquiries and issues. Clear Business Energy service also includes an online ‘Customer Zone’ where customers have access to online tools such as viewing invoices and submitting meter readings.
Clear Business Energy Reviews
To find out what real customers have experienced with this supplier we have taken a look at Clear Business Energy review pages. The reviews are mostly positive, with their overall Trustpilot rating being 4 stars. You can find a few positive reviews and Clear Business Energy complaints from past and current customers below.
“Excellent customer service and great savings.” Jonathan via Trustpilot.
“Clear business is a cheap & competitive company been using them for last 5 years they have friendly staff.” Saleem via Trustpilot.
“Perfect for small businesses. Excellent company to deal with, friendly advisers who will always help find the best deal for your business.” M Bradbury via Trustpilot.
“When I eventually got someone who would help they were fab, but it has taken 6 weeks to get someone to help.” Lesley via Trustpilot.
“Incorrect billing, uninformed customer service.” Richard via Trustpilot.
“Customer service have left me hanging on the phone for 20 minutes each time I call.” Ron via Trustpilot.
Clear Business specialise in working with small businesses and is one of very few companies that offer all of your utilities in one place. This makes them a great option if you are looking to simplify utility supply for your business. They do not share a lot of information regarding their tariffs or prices online but guarantee they will beat your current suppliers’ renewal quote.