- 1 Corona Energy Business
- 1.1 This supplier has worked with around 10,000 SMEs and offer small businesses the following features:
- 1.2 For multisite and large businesses, the following features are offered:
- 1.4 For public sector organisations, the following features are offered:
- 1.5 Although Corona Energy business electricity tariffs are not displayed online, their deemed rates are as follows:
- 1.6 The Corona Energy business gas tariffs are also not displayed on their website, but their deemed rated are as follows:
- 2 Corona Energy Company Profile
- 3 Corona Energy Reviews
Corona Energy is a UK leading independent energy supplier that specialises in providing gas and electricity to UK businesses. They supply 14% of the commercial and industrial gas market and have around 13,000 customers.
This page provides an overview of Corona Energy business prices and a review of their services from past and current customers.
Corona Energy Business Tariffs
The key tariff information for customers visiting Corona Energy for business energy solutions is divided into 3 sectors depending on the size or type of business you run.
This supplier has worked with around 10,000 SMEs and offer small businesses the following features:
- A range of flexible and fixed tariffs
- Online account management
- Dedicated customer service team
- Automated Meter Readings for accurate bills
- 100% renewable electricity available
- 100% renewable gas available
- 48 hour query response time
For multisite and large businesses, the following features are offered:
- A range of flexible and fixed contracts
- Corporate team to work with you
- Pass-through or fix non-commodity costs
- Flexible supply agreements with cost transparency
- Assistance with risk management strategies
- Specialist advisors
- Specialist market intelligence to optimise buying performance
- Online account management system
- Green electricity and gas available
For public sector organisations, the following features are offered:
- Fix rates for up to 3 years
- Automated meter reading for accurate billing
- Pass through or fixed non-commodity costs
- Flexible supply agreements
- Specialist advisors & specialist market intelligence
- Online account management
- Green energy solutions
Although Corona Energy business electricity tariffs are not displayed online, their deemed rates are as follows:
Non half hourly meter: 22.50p/kWh and a standing charge of 0.90p/day.
Half-hourly meter: 22.50p/kWh, a standing charge of £7/day and an availability charge of 0.05p/kVA/day.
The Corona Energy business gas tariffs are also not displayed on their website, but their deemed rated are as follows:
Band 1 (Up to 73,200kWh per year): 5.90p/kWh and a standing charge of £3/day.
Band 2 (73,201 – 300,000kWh per year): 5.90p/kWh and a standing charge of £6/day.
Band 3 (300,000 – 750,000kWh per year): 5.90p/kWh and a standing charge of £9/day.
Band 4 (750,001 – 1,450,000kWh per year): 5.90p/kWh and a standing charge of £15.50/day.
Band 5 (1,450,001 – 3,000,000kWh per year): 5.90p/kWh and a standing charge of £25/day.
Band 6 (over 3,000,000kWh per year): 5.90p/kWh and a site specific standing charge.
Corona Energy Company Profile
This energy provider was established in 1995, their main focus has been to supply gas to the commercial market although they offer electricity solutions to businesses too. They believe in keeping energy simple and making it as effortless as possible for businesses looking for energy solutions.
Whether you are a small business, corporation or public sector organisation, there are a range of tailored Corona Energy tariffs available to choose from. Corona Energy business service has also won several awards for first class customer service.
Being a responsible energy provider is also very important to Corona Energy, they offer 100% renewable gas and electricity options to customers and also support community outreach programs. Their 2018 community outreach has included donating uniforms, supporting children in their learning and raising money for Watford primary school.
Corona Energy Reviews
Although this energy provider is not new on the scene, they are not a big household name either. To find out more about the services they offer we have taken a look at Corona Energy review pages. Below are a range of positive reviews as well as Corona Energy complaints.
“Excellent service, website is easy to use and reports/bills are easy to see and live chat if needed is a great service.” Gary via Trustpilot.
“User Friendly. Good clear and helpful instructions” David via Trustpilot.
“Excellent Customer Service. Almost no waiting time – Very friendly and helpful advisors.” Patricia via Trustpilot.
“Problems with billing – large payments taken from account.” Llwynhendy via Trustpilot.
“Service of late is ok but needs improvement. AMR section needs the most attention.” Customer via Trustpilot.
“I have repeatedly messaged and phoned corona to discuss my energy usage (low) but have had zero response.” GingerBrown Photography via Trustpilot
This energy supplier offers a choice of variable and fixed price tariffs for gas and electricity suited to a range of business types and sizes. They use automatic meter readings to supply accurate bills and have a focus on providing excellent customer service. However, the reviews seem to indicate that their handling of queries and complaints can be improved. With that said, most of their reviews are very positive and they seem to be an ethical and responsible company.