- 1 E.ON Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- 2 Large Business Tariffs
- 3 E.ON Energy Business Gas Tariffs
- 4 E.ON Energy Company Profile
- 5 Current Offers
- 6 E.ON Energy Business Review
E.ON is one of the UK’s Big 6 energy companies, with over 4 million customers and close to 10,000 employees E.ON is one of the UK’s leading energy suppliers. We will take a look at why so many people are choosing E.ON and whether or not they are a good choice of supplier for the energy needs of your business.
This page provides an overview of E.ON energy business prices and a review of their services from past and current customers.
E.ON Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
E.ON Energy tariffs vary to suit a range of needs dependent on the size of your business and energy usage. A small to medium business is considered by E.ON to be a business that:
- Does not use a half-hourly meter, or
- Has less than 20 sites, or
- Spends less than £25,000 a year, or
- Uses less than 1 GWh a year.
Small to Medium Business E.ON Energy Electric Tariff:
- Fixed price for 1, 2 or 3 year period
- Protection against price increases
- Direct Debit discount
- Out-of-contract rates start at 12.40 p/kWh and a standing charge from 80p/day
Large Business Tariffs
The below E.ON Energy business energy tariffs are suitable for electricity and gas. A large business is considered one that uses half hourly meters, or has more than 20 sites, or spends more or uses more electricity than listed above. For gas, a large business would spend more than £15,000 a year or use more than 1.5 GWh a year.
- Fixed price wholesale cost for up to a 5 year period
- Renew at any time
- Purchase through E.ON’s Flexible Products Team
- Perfect option for taking advantage of market prices
- Unfix purchase if the market changes
- Allows you to purchase energy according to the market conditions rather than all at once
- Fixed price contract of up to 5 years allowing you to purchase energy either; monthly, quarterly, seasonally or annually.
- Flexible options to suit your needs and market prices
- Allows you to purchase energy in more than one go
- You can buy a percentage of your energy upfront (0%, 25%, 50%, 75%) and then buy the rest later in the year.
- ON will monitor the market prices and let you know when it moves above or below your preset trigger points.
Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin (REGO) Backed Supply
- Renewable supply available for half hourly and non half hourly customers
- Available for up to 5 year periods
- REGO Backed Supply tariffs include the Fixed, Flexible and MultiPurchase options above.
E.ON Energy Business Gas Tariffs
For small to medium businesses, E.ON offers:
- Fixed prices for 1 year, 2 year or 3 year periods
- Free energy advice to assist in reducing gas bills
- Cheaper online prices
- Protection against price increases
- Out-of-contract rates start at 6.37p/kWh and a daily standing charge from 35p/day.
E.ON Energy Company Profile
E.ON is one of the largest energy suppliers in the UK, they offer a variety of energy plans to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes. The range of tariffs allow businesses to cut costs, choose plans tailored to their consumption and reduce their overall emissions. Environment conscious businesses can choose one of the REGO Backed Supplies.
E.ON not only offers a selection of tariffs, they also offer small to medium businesses assistance in improving their energy efficiency as well as online account management. E.ON Energy service is proactive about making energy usage more efficient and reducing carbon emissions.
E.ON also offers larger businesses advice and risk management services to make buying the right energy at the right price easier. In addition, they offer MarketView meaning you have direct access to the wholesale market prices which can be used to your advantage with their flexible tariff options.
You can currently save money by paying by Direct Debit:
- 4% discount when you pay by monthly direct debit
- 2% discount when you pay by direct debit every 3 months
- You can also save 2% if you pay within 14 days of the date of the bill
E.ON Energy Business Review
As part of our E.ON Energy review we take into account what past and current customers are saying as this is the best way to find out more about an energy provider. We have visited a few of the trusted online review sites including TrustPilot and MoneySuperMarket in order to bring you the praises and the EON Energy complaints left by customers.
“Customer service and staff wonderful.” Heather via TrustPilot.
“Easy to set up new supply [business]. E.ON were so easy to deal with and very quick. The whole process only took about three weeks. I have also found their customer service excellent. Also the ease of using our accounts online is very good.” Nigel via Trustpilot.
“Quick easy and efficient change. Stress free. Great Saving” Biff via MoneySuperMarket.
“Unhelpful staff. Slow to deal with complaints and mistakes.” Janine via Trustpilot.
“Awful customer service on the phone but brilliant, courteous and helpful via @E.ONhelp on Twitter.” Dana via Trustpilot.
“While dealing with customer service has always been good and engineer visit always prompt and efficient… The app is useless! It won’t allow me to track my usage, I can never get my balance when I need to check if I need to top up.” Carter via Trustpilot.
E.ON offers a fantastic range of tariffs and has a good track record with customers. They have a large customer base and have extensive experience working with a variety of businesses.