Regent Gas is an independently owned gas supplier for businesses of all sizes across the UK. They offer a range of commercial contracts as well as gas connection and meter services.
This page provides an overview of Regent Gas business prices and a review of their services from past and current customers.
Regent Gas Energy Tariffs
As you may expect, there are no Regent Gas business electricity solutions available as gas is the sole focus of this provider. Below are the available Regent Gas tariffs for commercial gas customers:
- Stable unit rate and standing charge per meter
- Accurate budgeting
Fixed Price with mid-term review
- Benefit from any decrease in wholesale gas price
- Accurate budgeting
- Stable rate and standing charge per meter
- Suited to large multi-site businesses (consuming 5,000,000 kWh per year)
- Various payment terms
- Variable gas unit rate
- Flexible standing charges
- Shorter term contracts available
Fixed Term deferred gas purchase
- Cost of gas left open
- Ongoing gas purchasing
- Benefit from changes in wholesale gas price
Out of contract rates
- 0-73,200kWh annual usage: 4.95p/kWh and a standing charge of £4.35 per day.
- 73,201 – 150,000kWh annual usage: 4.95p/kWh and a standing charge of £6.85 per day.
- 150,001 – 293,071 annual usage: 4.95p/kWh and a standing charge of £9.85 per day.
- For annual usage over 293,071: 4.95p/kWh and a site specific standing charge.
Regent Gas Company Profile
This privately owned gas supplier was founded in 1995 and focuses on supplying gas to businesses across the UK. The range of Regent Gas business gas tariffs available means there are solutions to suit businesses of all sizes from small start-ups, to large corporations – for example the tailored tariff is specifically suited to multi-site businesses with large gas requirements.
Although, they don’t just supply natural gas, Regent Gas service includes new gas connections, altering gas pressure, gas meter testing and more. They offer an all-in-one solution for a business’s gas supply. This supplier claims to be recommended by leading energy brokers in the UK and says they serve thousands of businesses including hotels, leisure centres, offices and warehouses depend on them for gas.
Regent Gas is one of the oldest independent suppliers in the energy business so they can be considered both stable and reliable. Customer service is a priority and to ensure personal, high standard service for their customers they assign dedicated account managers to handle customers questions, queries and issues.
Regent Gas Energy Reviews
In order to find out more about the service provided by an energy supplier, we like to take a look at online reviews from past and current customers. Despite providing energy since 1995, we have been unable to locate any Regent Gas review pages. We cannot locate a single positive review or any Regent Gas complaints either. This makes it particularly difficult for potential customers to know what to expect from the supplier, however we have listed the pros and cons of Regent Gas below:
- Offer multiple tariff options
- Tailored solution for larger multi-site businesses
- Wide range of services available
- Only supply gas
- No online reviews available
- Limited pricing information online
Regent Gas is a reliable gas supplier suited to all business from SMEs to large corporations. They provide lots of tariff information on their website and show they are able to handle the needs of even large commercial clients. As they only supply gas they are not a suitable option for businesses in need of dual fuel solutions or electricity solutions. Although the company has been in the industry for over 20 years, there are no online reviews available which makes it very difficult to know what to expect from their services.
Overall, this energy supplier is a great option for businesses looking for gas services and supply, they provide everything that is needed in a simplified, competitive solution.