Established in 2003, Utilita aims to simplify the energy service and provide complete transparency to customers – something they feel is lacking within the Big 6. They offer customers a fair price and complete control over their energy, they supply both domestic and business customers but are best suited to smaller businesses.
This page provides an overview of Utilita business prices and a review of their services from past and current customers.
Utilita Energy Business Tariffs
You can expect the following key features when using this energy supplier for electricity and gas tariffs:
- 12, 24 or 36 month contract
- Fixed price
- Free smart meter with smart energy monitor that displays all your energy information
- UK call centre
- Competitive prices
- Complete transparency
Utilita Energy Business Electricity Out of Contract Rates
- Unrestricted: 22.289p/kWh and a standing charge of 38.451p per day.
- Day & Night: 22.692p/kWh day rate, 12.388p/kWh night rate and a standing charge of 38.451p per day.
- Day & Evening/ Weekend: 22.692p/kWh day rate, 14.537p/kWh evening/weekend rate and a standing charge of 38.451p per day.
- Day, Night & Evening/ Weekend: 22.692p/kWh day rate, 12.388p/kWh night rate, 14.537p/kWh evening/ weekend rate and a standing charge of 38.451p per day.
- Unrestricted: 25.000p/kWh and a standing charge of £4.00 + kVa per day
- Day & Night: 25.000p/kWh day rate, 25.000p/kWh night rate and a standing charge of £4 + kVa per day
Utilita Energy Business Gas Out of Contract Rates:
- Small non-daily meter (less than 73,200kWh per year): 7.038p/kWh and a standing charge of 15.589p per day.
- Large non-daily meter (more than 73,200kWh per year): 7.038p/kWh and a standing charge of 25.589p per day.
Utilita Energy Company Profile
This energy suppliers main focus is providing fair deals via the use of smart meters meaning they are able to offer solutions to all small businesses, regardless of credit score. They offer free smart meters to customers to avoid estimated or unexpected bills.
The smart energy monitors allow customers to view their energy usage in real time, allowing them to track their budget and spending. This helps businesses keep on top of costs and manage cash flow with ease.
Utilita energy services include bill flexibility which means customers can choose how they would like to pay for their energy including direct debit, pay as you go or on receipt of a monthly invoice. They also have an app that helps prepayment smart meter customers keep track of their energy usage. The solutions offered by this energy supplier are best suited to smaller businesses and businesses with a poor credit score.
Utilita Energy Reviews
To see if Utilita provides the service they claim they do, we have taken a look at the Utilita review pages. This allows us to hear from past and current customers and gives anyone who is considering switching a clearer idea of what to expect from the supplier. Below are a mixture of positive reviews and Utilita energy complaints.
“Professional staff who know how to help you, always friendly and see to your problem immediately.” Customer via Trustpilot
“I have never had a problem with Utilita and their customer service is second to none. Outstanding service all round.” L Masefield via Trustpilot.
“Good, honest advice on switching, straight talking & an overall excellent knowledge of their product. Quick & efficient, overall, a very good experience.” D Mcqueen via Trustpilot.
“They need more account specialists especially when you genrally spend 30 mins on hold before you get through at any given time.” Emma via Trustpilot
“Bad web page, bad customer service” John via Trustpilot
“Only thing I would say is after the initial contact I heard nothing for well over 2 weeks . Keeping customers informed even if it’s only a we aren’t ignoring you would be better” Mary via Trustpilot.
Utilita is a great option for small businesses looking for simple tariffs that utilise smart meters. There are many payment options available and customers are eligible for a free smart meter. They are not able to handle large businesses with high demands but are perfect for micro and small businesses. This supplier is also a great option for businesses with poor credit score.