- 1 Yü Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
- 2 Yü Energy Business Gas Tariffs
- 3 Yü Energy Company Profile
- 4 Yü Energy Reviews
Yü Energy is a business energy and water supplier that was founded in 2014. The company was started out of frustration regarding the poor service and high prices of existing energy suppliers. Yü Energy aims to go above and beyond for their customers while also providing competitive rates so customers can focus on running their business instead of worrying about their energy supply.
This page provides an overview of Yü Energy business prices and a review of their services from past and current customers.
Yü Energy Business Electricity Tariffs
This energy provider offers a range of solutions to suit the needs of all businesses. They offer the following electricity plans to customers:
- Fully fixed plan
- Part fixed plan
- Pre-payment plan
- 100% renewable plan
Small businesses that use up to 500,000kWh annually are offered:
- Fix, multi-site fix or prepayment plans
- Efficient customer service with low wait times
- Personal relationship manager to assist throughout the process and contract
Larger businesses that use over 500,000kWh annually are offered:
- Bespoke contracts
- Fully fixed solutions: Half-hourly and multi-site options available
- Part-fixed solutions: Pass-through, renewable pass-through and cost manager pass through options available
- Efficient customer service
- Dedicated relationship manager
Deemed Electricity Rates:
- Half-hourly meter: 27.05p/kWh day rate, 16.20p/kWh night rate and a standing charge of 159.00p per day.
- Non Half-hourly meter, single rate: 22.05p/kWh and a standing charge of 159.00p per day.
- Non half-hourly meter, multi rate: 23.49p/kWh day rate, 16.26p/kWh night rate and a standing charge of 159.00p per day.
Yü Energy Business Gas Tariffs
There are also a range of gas tariffs available for businesses.
Small businesses are offered:
- Fully fixed plan
- Pre-payment plan
Large businesses are offered:
- Tailored solutions
- Fully fixed gas plan available
Deemed Gas Rates:
- Annual usage of up to 730,000 kWh: 5.53p/kWh and a standing charge of 349.00p per day.
- Annual usage of over 730,000 kWh: 4.88p/kWh and a standing charge of 2285.00p per day.
Yü Energy Company Profile
This company aims to challenge the way the energy industry runs. They offer efficient customer service (claiming to answer calls in 3 rings), a dedicated account manager, tailored energy plans and competitive pricing.
Yü Energy services also include 100% certified renewable energy which makes them a great option for businesses looking to reduce their carbon emissions. They also provide water solutions to businesses, so if you’re looking for gas, electricity and water solutions they will be able to handle it all for you.
This supplier has won several awards for their services and are shaking up the energy scene. They not only offer electricity, gas and water but they also offer new connections, electric vehicle charging solutions and meter installations. If your business is looking for an innovative alternative to the big 6, this provider is definitely worth a look.
Yü Energy Reviews
To find out if this supplier is achieving their goal of providing excellent customer service we have taken a look at the Yü Energy review pages. This allows us to see what real customers have experienced and gives businesses who are thinking about switching a clearer idea of what to expect. The majority of reviews for this supplier are positive but you can find a mixture of positive responses and Yü Energy complaints below.
“Yü Energy have just been brilliant in sorting out my gas
and electricity contract.
They were very professional from start to finish.” Raj via Trustpilot.
“Very professional service from start to finish, very knowledgeable. Helpful and very informative.” Stephanie via Trustpilot
“I’ve found Yü Energy very competitive in the energy marketplace from what I’ve already researched which has helped me to plan and save money for our business utilities overall where it’s needed most.” Leon via Trustpilot
“Account not set up properly at Yü end, we had to chase them for bills and then all bills came in at once.” Rochelle via Trustpilot
“The contract/admin doesn’t seem like it can keep up with the sales teams.” R Watson via Trustpilot
“Started off OK, but continually get reading wrong, incorrect and well overstated bills submitted.” Alex via Trustpilot
This award-winning energy supplier is relatively new on the scene but seem to have quickly found their place within the industry. They offer a range of tariff options suited to the varying needs of businesses and have received mostly positive online reviews. The products and services provided are well suited to small businesses looking for competitive prices and personalised customer service.